Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > help    

help

sarranit
Turkey

help

i need points:(

19 Jan 2012      

coyote.chus
Spain

You �ve got 211 points. Enough to download 30 worksheets every day (from the new contributions) That makes 210 wss a week, about 840 a month.

19 Jan 2012     

manonski (f)
Canada

I need the winning numbers of the next lotto draw so I can visit my friend Silke in Germany.

At 211 points, I don �t know why you are begging here. There are people here who are starting and can �t even download 30 new sheets per day while you can.

20 Jan 2012     

2teachtag
United States

Exactly!!  I want three simple little worksheets on Penguins.  I can not download them or even BUY them because I do not have ANY points.  So I joined the website, found out I had to make a worksheet, now I have to wait for two days to get credit for the worksheets and hope and pray someone downloads them so that I can get a point or two!  I just hope the worksheets are worth it but I probably won �t get them in time to us them.

This site is a nice concept and I love the original work, but I think it has some flaws.  Just my opinion.

20 Jan 2012     

moravc
Czech Republic

Dear 2teachtag,
Please be patient. Have a look at the most popular worksheets and try to make something similar. You will get 30 points in a few days time and then you will be able to download 30 free worksheets per day. That �s 10,000 free original worksheets per year. If you happen to find a better place than eslprintables, let us know. Until then, do not complain and start working please.
http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/searchbydate.asp?day=19&month=1&year=2012&B3=Search
- Top downloaded first
Too busy to make a nice design? Download a worksheet template for free and read tutorials for free:   Tutorials    Templates
Most popular wss at eslp? Elementary level - 200-600 headwords, short reading / puzzle, 3-5 exercises per page - vocabulary and grammar ex, small cliparts, bw version included-with outlined pictures, flashcards, teacher�s notes/ideas + short key on the last page.
IF you don�t like eslprintables, it�s fine. Go to other websites with non-editable pdf worksheets and pay for the printables there...  The internet is so huge that you will find what you need somewhere else too...

PS: I downloaded your wordsearch (although I don�t need it) so you will have 3 points in 20 hours time and you will be able to download those penguin worksheets you need so desperately.
In order to get 30 points, you will have to share more worksheets of yours, try to pick the elementary ones, those with several exercises per page. Good luck!

20 Jan 2012     

blunderbuster
Germany

There are plenty of sites where you do not need points to download other people �s materials. Find some, that will take the pressure off your shoulders.

Regards

20 Jan 2012     

douglas
United States

Here you go:

I hope this enough,
Douglas

EDIT: Imagine if everybody that needed points would post on the forum--it would not be a good thing. (Your nickname wouldn�t happen to be Coffeepot would it?) 
PS-I really have a problem with people expecting something for nothing.  What helps make this site so great is that you don�t get something for nothing.  If you want something you have to give something.  There are other freeloader sites on the web--if you don�t like our rules go to one of them.

20 Jan 2012     

blunderbuster
Germany

Here is what a simple google search rendered:

20 Jan 2012     

sarranit
Turkey

except for some stupid answers, thnx for your ideas. i �ve uploaded some materials before but now i can �t see them. i haven �t received any message that they were deleted. 

20 Jan 2012     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

They are here:

http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/author.asp?user=992437#thetop

20 Jan 2012     

2teachtag
United States

Moravc,
Thanks for the advice and the help.  Thanks also for downloading my worksheet.  I appreciate the help.  And Douglas, if you look, I did make two worksheets.  I am not trying to get something for nothing.  I have no problem with the sharing concept.  I like this website because it is all original work that you can �t find anywhere else.  I was having problems with the waiting for the points issue. 

I usually make most of my own worksheets.  However, this year I am in doing 2 jobs.  I am not only the TAG Coordinator but also teaching the Talented and Gifted Pullout Program 4 days a week.  I have almost no planning time with both jobs combined into one.  When I am putting together a new unit from scratch, I am very limited on time.

Making a worksheet is not the issue for me it �s  the time you have to wait for the points to accumulate so you can download something because I need to teach the lesson on Monday (1/23) and everything has to be printed and ready to go today(1/20).

However, now that I have bored you all with that great detail, I have crossed that hurdle and I think once you get the process started this is an awesome website.  I do love the templates and the preview section so you can see the worksheet before you download it.  Plus the people seem really nice.  Thanks again Moravc!

20 Jan 2012     

1    2    Next >