Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Grammar and Linguistics > wrote/has written    

wrote/has written

yanogator
United States

But, alive or dead, I don �t think Elvis wrote any plays.

Bruce  Wink

21 Jan 2012     

chiaras
Italy

I thank you all again!!!!

HugHugHug
Chiara

23 Jan 2012     

languaria
Germany

Hi,

I must admit that I �m a bit confused after reading this discussion. I �ve always taught my students that there is a difference between "dead" and "dead with consequences until today":

just "dead": In 1979, Elvis and John Wayne died, the American Pioneer 11 became the first spacecraft to visit Saturn,.....

"dead with impact on the time being": Poor Mrs Miller! She �s crying all the time because her husband has died in an accident yesterday.    -    Should it be: .....her husband died...?

Thank you in advance for answering every question so patiently!

23 Jan 2012     

Hamish Derbyshire
United States

I often make such mistakes. To avoid this, I use the help of professional writers. You can find them on the analytical essay writing website. I think this will be useful for many students. On such services can also help with writing any paperwork. I have been using this service for several years and always remain satisfied.

13 Jun 2019     

< Previous   1    2