Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > students log in doesn īt work on English Exercises.com    

students log in doesn īt work on English Exercises.com

tanaia
Slovenia

students log in doesn īt work on English Exercises.com

I īve made an online work for one of my special needs students for a start. I īve made a group, put the student into the group, I īve created a name and password for him too.The notebook is made, I īve checked that but when I īve tried to log in with students name and password it didn īt work.(No account was found matching)Cry What am I doing wrong?

20 Jan 2012      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

You obviously overlooked some typo or your pc was set to a different language either when you created the name and the password or when you tried to type it in.
I īve just checked it with one of my ss � accounts and it worked perfectly well for me.
Sophia 

20 Jan 2012     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Same here, Sophia īs right. 

21 Jan 2012     

karina7777
Denmark

You know, sometimes one of my students � login apparently doesn īt work anymore. It has happened a few times, and each time I change his or her password, and then the student can login again..

21 Jan 2012