Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > project one    

project one

floona
United Arab Emirates

project one

Hi all

in each semester we have to give three different projects for our students each one of the project will be out of 10

the teachers can ask the students to do anything

i want something interesting to do
i dont know what is it? students hate the usual things such as (written things)

help help

my unit is about the jobs, employment sectors and their future job i want to make a connection between the unit and the project but in an interesting idea

am waiting for great ideas from great people here
thanks

22 Jan 2012      

floona
United Arab Emirates

Help help

22 Jan 2012     

maryse pey�
France

What about doing this as a kind of play ?

Ask the students the job they would like to do. Then ask them to look for the advantages and the disadvantages of their chosen job. The students who would have no precise idea would have to find questions about the given jobs.

Then the plot may be : a giant table where the guests would speak about their jobs, the advantages and the disadvantages, the pleasure they find in it and everything they could say about it (easy travel, human contact, the contact with animals....)

Ask your students to imagine the good clothes, sorry costumes !, for their role.

Or if it is not a play it could be a film with a director, actors.... and this film could be shown to the parents or if it is a play the parents could attend the performance...

Might this help ?

22 Jan 2012