Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Questions about the Trinity exam :)    

Questions about the Trinity exam :)

sanchan
Spain

Questions about the Trinity exam :)

Hi there!

I need some Info on Trinity exams� I have been searching online but I �m a little bit confused about it.

I have some students that need a B2 diploma for their jobs and even though they started studying for the FCE, somebody told them that the Trinity exam would be easier. 

I have researched a bit and from what I understood the equivalent to a B2 is the Trinity exam level 9 (not sure if it goes in groups of three like seven to nine or it�s just level nine). Now my question is� I have seen there are different types of exams (SEW, GESE , ISE)� are they different exams or do the students have to take them all to get the diploma? I have also seen in several forums that it is only an Oral exam that lasts 15 minutes� is that correct? Aren�t other skills such as writing, reading, etc involved? I have been checking some Trinity books and in most of them all the skills are present.

I would appreciate if somebody could explain it a little bit to me since I �m really confused and not sure what is true or what the trinity exam includes.

Thanks a lot in advance!Smile

23 Jan 2012      

mariec
Spain

I have sent you a private message.

23 Jan 2012