Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Abbreviations contractions in songs    

Abbreviations contractions in songs

gabriela09
Spain

Abbreviations contractions in songs

Hello,

A long time ago I downloaded a worksheet with the abbreviations and contractions that are usually used in songs (e.g. wanna, gonna, cos...) and their meanings. It was really wonderful. However, I can �t find it in my pc since I don �t remember the name I gave to it. I have been looking for it during hours and hours. Could someone tell me what was that worksheet to download it again?

Thank you.

24 Jan 2012      

languaria
Germany

Are you looking for this one?

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=29123#this

24 Jan 2012     

moravc
Czech Republic

Maybe this one? FUN FOR TEENS - Gonna Wanna Hafta - 5_exercises - DOMINOES, FUNKY BOARDGAME, song

24 Jan 2012     

MarionG
Netherlands

Just a suggestion, you can also look for a file (at least in windows) by words IN the file. You do not need to know the name you gave to the file. You can write words or a combination of words you know are in the text of the file and it will show you all files with those words...It has been very useful to me a few times....

24 Jan 2012     

gabriela09
Spain

Thanks a lot to everybody!!! It was the one by moravc. Thanks again!!!

24 Jan 2012