Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Bookmarking EslP favorites    

Bookmarking EslP favorites

annabelle1654
Germany

Bookmarking EslP favorites

Hi All,

I �ve been around for awhile, but I have the memory of a titmouse.  I love some of your work, but for the life of me I can �t remember avatars.  Is there a way to bookmark favorite contributers on somewhere.  Can we have a folder or some way to store members we �d like to "follow" for lack of a better word.  When I �m searching for material I would love to just press a name and see my "favorite" contributers works, some have so many pages that there is no way you can get through it in a day.

Love to hear your thoughts or suggestions:)
Warm wishes,
Belles

25 Jan 2012      

Pelletrine
France

Hi Belle,
I think we do have that kind of "button" : if you have a look at our seach engine, there are 2 places to search by user

Search worksheets, lesson-plans, flashcards...

Haut du formulaire

Level: Age: Type:

Contents:  
Enter here the contents you are looking for (phrasal verbs, halloween,...)

by the user:

Search only recent contributions

Bas du formulaire

Search contributions by date

Haut du formulaire

Day: Month: Year:        

Bas du formulaire

Search users

Haut du formulaire

Username:

Bas du formulaire

Otherwise, you can simply put a users page on your own engines �favorites � - this works quite well for me. If you want to �follow � that person, you just click on �newest contr. first.

;o))
Hope it helps
Have a nice evening
Pelletrine

25 Jan 2012     

moravc
Czech Republic

Dear Belle,
There is no direct tool to bookmark members on ESLP website. There is no button to do so. But as Pelletrine suggested you can use your web browser and bookmark the members there. Just click on your favourite member and then bookmark his/her personal list of worksheets.
EG: click Pelletrine and you will see all her contributions.
IF you need to have the list with nicknames and avatars, you can also copy-paste the avatar+nickname to a Word document every time you find an interesting contributor and keep a track to your favourite colleagues... This way you will learn the names and avatars quite easily and the nickname would lead you to the given contributor�s page.

26 Jan 2012