Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > WHY CAN ´T WE SEE OUR WORKSHEETS WHEN WE UPLOAD THEM?    

WHY CAN ´T WE SEE OUR WORKSHEETS WHEN WE UPLOAD THEM?

Yolandaprieto
Spain

WHY CAN ´T WE SEE OUR WORKSHEETS WHEN WE UPLOAD THEM?

Hello everyone there,
Perhaps this question has already been asked before but I haven �t been around lately and I uploaded a worksheet yesterday at 20:30 and I really wasn �t sure if the worksheet I wanted to upload was the one it should be in today �s contributions. How can I know if we can only see PREVIEW COMING SOON?
Thanks in advance for your help
Yolanda

Oh! I have just found out that it isnt�t even in today�s contributions!!  What�s happening here?
I have deleted my worksheet and I will upload it when the system is working properly again. I recommend you to do the same, just in case...

28 Jan 2012      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

This had happened before when the website was restructured/upgraded. This is how the system works sometimes. Should be back to normal in a couple of hours. Meanwhile, we �ll have to enjoy the tons of fabulous older contributions and the forum:)
Sophia

28 Jan 2012     

moravc
Czech Republic

It usually helps if you close the ESLP page and open it a few seconds later. Or try to refresh the page. It helped me...
Or try the recent contribution list -  Show all recent contributions

28 Jan 2012     

LILIAAMALIA
Greece

Hello everybody!!

I guess this is a general problem today. We can only see few of the contributions. Maybe Victor can do something about it.

We �ll wait and see. If nothing happens we can delete today �s contributions and reupload them tomorrow.

Have a great Saturday!!

28 Jan 2012     

Anna Anna
Ukraine

I have the same problem! Yesterday I sent three ws and iI still can �t see them. Moreover, there aren �t any of them in Recent Contributions. And it is very strange that there are so little contributions today.

28 Jan 2012     

brian860123
Hong Kong

Hi everyone! To answer Yolanda �s questions, if you uploaded the WS earlier today, you should see it published tomorrow. I agree with others about the system upgrade (or something similar) since contributions are strangely scarce today.

28 Jan 2012     

manuelanunes3
Portugal

Hi Smile

Same here. I hope it will be solved soon.
The solution: waiting Tongue

28 Jan 2012     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi there!

I think we should wait..... I have tried to refresh the page but it �s useless.

Let �s wait.

Anyway.... Wish everybody a good weekend!

28 Jan 2012     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Send a PM to Victor, he can solve it and put your wss among new contributions again. Or you can re-upload them.

28 Jan 2012     

GIOVANNI
Canada

I �m having the same problem.  I wonder if everyone has the same problem or if just a few of us.  Normally, when something like this happens the forum is flooded with messages.  I guess in the meantime, we will just have to be patient and find some of those fantastic worksheets that are hidden under all the new ones.

28 Jan 2012