Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Teacher Questionnaires - Help Needed    

Teacher Questionnaires - Help Needed

ditku
Poland

Teacher Questionnaires - Help Needed

Hello Dear Fellow Teachers!

I would like to ask the teachers from Poland for help.

To finish writing my MA project about a change in perspective (approach) in of an English language teacher, I need to complete my research.

The subjects need to be teachers working as educators at state schools (pol. szkoła publiczna) in Poland. Those teachers are divided into three groups: 

- pre-service (no experience whatsoever),

- novice (up to 5 years of experience at a state school)

- experienced (over 5 years of experience at a state school).

I will be extremely glad to you for making a contribution to my thesis. My work is intended to reveal how our self-perception, awareness and reflectivity change at particular stages of our professional development as teachers. It is meant to be a reflective study of one �s teacher-self enabling an individual to notice and evaluate how much he/she actually knows about him-/herself, not only in terms of being a teacher, but also in terms of being a human.

Please, let me know via PMs. Thank you in advance!

Take care, everyone!

Cheers!

--Ditku--

29 Jan 2012      

hilalcm
Turkey

I am not from Poland but I want to write because of your thesis. I am also a master degree student in Turkey and �self � is one of my subjects I related to. I only want to congratulate you because of your topic.

HİLAL

29 Jan 2012