Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Please help in teaching phonetics :)    

Please help in teaching phonetics :)

Erna
Russian Federation

Please help in teaching phonetics :)

Dear teachers!
I wanted to ask some help in teaching phonetics, transcription symbols in particular, to a kid who has just learned the alphabet (it �s a need, I wouldn �t yet if had a choice). Maybe somebody knows any games or easy ways of teaching it? Would be very grateful for any ideas. thanx in advance
Erna

29 Jan 2012      

class centre
Belarus

dear Erna, if you give me your e-address I will send you my material I use for that. I �ve been trying for a good while to send it on the forum and PM- no result.
Natasha

29 Jan 2012     

Erna
Russian Federation

oh, thanx a lot Natasha!
my email: [email protected]
Thank you again!

29 Jan 2012     

Taha14
Tunisia

Go to my printables, there is a game of English phonetics in two parts (rhythmic flashcards), hope it would be of some help, good luck.

29 Jan 2012     

Erna
Russian Federation

Thanx Taha!

30 Jan 2012     

lipofootoo
United States

Here are some videos for teaching phonics, you �ll also find some games and activities for phonics there too.

30 Jan 2012