Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Hello! My fellow teachers    

Hello! My fellow teachers

lomasbello
Venezuela

Hello! My fellow teachers

Hope you are having a great Sunday. Just stopped by because the school year in COLUMBIA is just starting and I would like to know if you are interested on being in a project we call "MAKING FRIENDS". It �s just about exchanging emails where students could introduce themselves and talk about what they like and dislike.It would be for primary students and they are like 20 - 25 students. If you are interested please pm me as soon as you can. Thanks in advance. Maribel

29 Jan 2012      

manuelanunes3
Portugal

Hi Smile

I �m going to suggest you the site: https://www.epals.com/
Your students can make friends from all over the world and it is reliable because teachers can control the content of the mails (in and out) avoiding improper language between students.
My students always try to write to their penpals in another language other than English...so this is very useful because of that too.

Hugs from sunny Portugal
Manuela

29 Jan 2012     

josyane
Brazil

I �m impressed that the site Manuela suggested still exists. My English teacher has developed this project with most of her teams in high school, and I graduated from college 3 years ago! 
I �m interested in joining in your project: making new friends is helpful as well as training real English. My email is [email protected]. Have a nice week! 

29 Jan 2012     

elizandra regina
Brazil

Hi! I am interested on being in this project. My classes are going to start in February and this project is perfect to help my students to learn english. My email is [email protected].

29 Jan 2012