Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I would like to know about my last exercises, please...    

I would like to know about my last exercises, please...

tonywow
Peru

I would like to know about my last exercises, please...

I sent two different activities, a game about gerunds in words and a powerpoint about being pretty with an enphasis in "have to".

I have been checking for two days and I noticed that the points have been considered individually, in fact the activities are on the first page, but those points haven �t appeared in the total or final score.

When I sent them, my former score was 3007, after considering the two new activities, my total remains in 3007... Why is that happening?

I am sorry for sending this to the forum, but I really don �t know who to complain.

I really apologise for the inconvenience.

jose antonio mongrut
Lima - Per�

29 Jan 2012      

manuelanunes3
Portugal

Hi Smile

The system is not working properly, so you �ll have to wait until the problem is solved. You �ll get your points in time. Please be patient. By the way I liked your worksheets very much. Approve

Hugs from sunny Portugal
Manuela

29 Jan 2012     

tonywow
Peru

Thank you Manuela, it is my first problem here, I counted all my points and the result was the same, 3083, I was worried.
I am happy that you liked my worksheets, take care.
antonio

29 Jan 2012