Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Looking for E-pals for my students    

Looking for E-pals for my students

sassy_myers
Philippines

Looking for E-pals for my students

Hey guys!

Is anyone interested in working with me?  I am a teacher from the Philippines and I am planning to ask my students to look for friends online so that they can practice their english communication skills.  But I know that this is not really prudent because of the number of unscrupulous persons on line who might take advantage of them.  Thus, I want to work with a teacher who also handles 14 year old students.  

My class is composed of 18 students, and I would very much appreciate any help or input I could get.  Thanks.

31 Jan 2012      

casc
Brazil

Hello!
  My name is Marina. I am from Brazil. I �m on Vacation now, but perhaps it is possible to try a communication among students this year. I don �t know how this will happen but if you have an idea send me please.

31 Jan 2012     

apedral
Brazil

I would be interested...

what are yor plans ?

I have a group of 20 students of 14.

31 Jan 2012     

MagdalenaA
Poland

Hello I have a group of 15 students. They �re 14 years old. I �d like to cooperate withe a teacher also. Please contact me if you �re interested.

4 Feb 2012