Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > INVITATION    

INVITATION

rosaramalhoschool
Portugal

INVITATION

HI EVERYBODY!

I �D LIKE TO INVITE YOU TO VISIT MY BLOG anuchabrasil.blogspot.com

I �m not an expert in high technologies but I think it �s good to show you some of the projects developed by my 5th and 6th grade students...I �m waiting fot your comments and ideas to improve the blog...

Nice week....

1 Feb 2012      

minimal70
Morocco

Hi rosaramalhoschool
first i �d like to thank you for sharing your model work;it �s a nice job.
from the first sight which is not absolutely inclusive,  i �ve two remarks; one for the lay out of the blog and the other for the content. i think that the libray isn �t that good on both sides of the blogspot. my reasoning of it goes as follows: once a person opens up the site, he directly and immediately gets into the library which covers up the site and this doesnt esthitically fit well; you may think over one way to give more importance to the presentation.
my 2nd remark is about vocabulary heading: you are urged to add  Food to the list.
you know how important is food for our body as well as for our physical appearance Clap
wish you a good luck
take care

1 Feb 2012     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi There!

Very nice and interesting! Congratulations on your work! Good luck!

All the best to you!Thumbs Up

1 Feb 2012     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hello Rosa

I guess Rosa Ramalho is the name of the school, obviously, I saw you are working in Barcelos, so..I �m a great detective.Wink

JUst a line to congratulate you, very nice and interesting work. I joined your site.
Thank you for sharing.
Big Hug

Linda

1 Feb 2012