Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > worksheets and sites    

worksheets and sites

maggie2009
Portugal

worksheets and sites

Hello everybody.

I have done a worksheet  to test my students �  reading and listening skills. This worksheet is based in a short story by British Council. It has several pictures of the story and some sentences to match them according to what my students listen to. There are other sentences that they have to order according to the story and another exercise to complete with words from the text. My question is: since I did it myself but there are some pictures from the story can I upload the printable? I always identify the url of the videos I use.
Thank you

3 Feb 2012      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

I am afraid you can �t. Firstly BC has copyrights which include also the images and secondly it �s an ESL site. And according to the rules we cannot upload wss with material taken from other esl sites.

3 Feb 2012     

cindyfreksen
Denmark

But which story? I would be interested in it ;-) maybe you could send it to me privately?

3 Feb 2012