Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help needed with a downloaded worksheet    

Help needed with a downloaded worksheet

wysiwyg
France

Help needed with a downloaded worksheet

Hello, dear colleagues, a few days days ago I downloaded a nice ws from the "new worksheets" section, it �s called "LISTENING EXERCISES - Jobs",  created on ‎20 ‎january ‎2012, ‏‎07:43:35.
I can �t remember the user name of the teacher who created it.
The problem I have is that one of the activities in the ws requires an audio file: New Wave 9,page 52 CD track 31. I don �t have it, I don �t know this book, and I couldn �t find any downloading link on the net (I tried Englishtips, Filetube, used Google search...)
If the teacher who created the ws should read this post, could he/she send me the audio file? That would be very nice, as I can �t use it wthout the audio.
If any of the helpful teachers around knows New Wave 9, and can help me get the audio, I �d be very thankful too!

Thanks a lot in advance, have a good day! Smile

7 Feb 2012      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

try here:
http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/searchbydate.asp?day=20&month=1&year=2012&B3=Search

7 Feb 2012     

wysiwyg
France

Thank you ascincoquinas, I �ve browsed the list of ws following your link, but unluckily the one I am looking for is not in it....

7 Feb 2012     

ellakass
Israel

Usualy mena22 makes ws with audiofiles and sends it to every member who downloaded her ws. Check it.

7 Feb 2012     

mena22
Portugal

Hi! This is the one you �re looking for:
http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=609331#thetop
The author is mariana0712. If you send her a private message, I�m sure she�ll send you the audiofiles.
Have a wonderful day,
mena

7 Feb 2012     

wysiwyg
France

Hi Mena, thank you so much, you �re a brick !! Eslprintables wouldn �t be what it is if there weren �t people like you!
The silliest thing about this whole story is that.........I have the audio-file already. Embarrassed

In fact I asked Mariana to send it to my e-mail address, which she kindly did, but I had not had time to check it yet, and as the ws and the audio file aren �t called the same, I could sort everything out.

Alzheimer �s disease....? Wink

Anyway thanks again, have a nice day too: it �s freezing here, were having -8 degrees today !!

Florence

7 Feb 2012