Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Sociocultural Animation    

Sociocultural Animation

Anabelita
Portugal

Sociocultural Animation

Hello Everybody

I teach in a Vocational school in a small village in Portugal. I have a group of students who are taking a course in sociocultural animation and I want them to do something more practical as the end of term project. So I challenged them to do an inventory of schools in England and USA which teach the same course.

I need your help in this and if you have any videos your students made recently I would like to see them too.

Thanks in advance

Hugs

8 Feb 2012      

portugueseteacher
Portugal

Hi, Anabelita!

I suggest you prepare a powerpoint or ask sts to prepare powerpoints about Socio Cultural Animation(I �m not sure if this name is correct) .

Have you tried Youtube? Usually they have all kinds of contents regarding every kind of stuff!!

Also try to research in our site!

Good luck!!

9 Feb 2012     

Anabelita
Portugal

Hi

Thanks for your reply and for the links. My idea was to put them in contact with some students from the same course and maybe invite them to visit us.

Is anyone interested in such an activity?

Thanks again

9 Feb 2012