Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Partnership     

Partnership

mpr_girl
Romania

Partnership

Greetings everyone! I am a Romanian teacher and I teach English in a private primary school in Bucharest. We don �t have many pupils - around 40, but those we have are very enthusiastic learners. Thus, we have several plans to develop our children �s English skills: 1. To start with, we want to befriend our pupils with of the same age: they could exchange letters/ e-mails and become penpals or even visit each other. 2. W� are planning a summer camp in London, probably during the first week of September, to escape the OG madness. 3. Our institution seeks for a partnership/ an exchange programme with another school, preferably of native speakers. If you are interested in one of the ideas above, don �t hesitate to contact me! Thank you in advance for your replies, Georgiana Pruteanu

9 Feb 2012      

tiajo
Brazil

Hello, sorry but my students are between 14 and 16 years old . But I �m writing because we have the same name Georgiana ( It �s a very different name in Brazil, where I live) I �m glad to find someone with the same name. We call "Char�" in portuguese. have a good day.Hug

9 Feb 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Hello  Georgiana,
I just wanted to share some info with you. There �s a British Council website http://schoolsonline.britishcouncil.org/ A while ago I registered our school there and pretty soon we received an invitation from a school in Scotland to take part in their international project. So basically, they give you the access to search their data base for a link up.
Sophia 

9 Feb 2012