Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Problems with uploading    

Problems with uploading

Anast_mic
Greece

Problems with uploading

I have been trying to upload worsheet for the past two weeks, and haven �t managed!! Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
I wait and try again a little later, I try the next day, I try the day after that... it �s now been 15 days! 
The files I have tried to upload are .doc, and they are smaller than the max size. What am I doing wrong?

10 Feb 2012      

aliciapc
Uruguay

I �d be patient and try again ... it �s working perfectly fine here, I �ve been able to download as well as upload material ... Keep trying !

10 Feb 2012     

titta76
Italy

I have the same problem! I tried to upload two worksheets, one was a word file, the other was a pubblisher one. The sistem doesn �t accept my version of word or pubblisher. What can I do??? I also tried with a pdf format. Nothing!Cry

10 Feb 2012     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi There!
I believe you should read the rules once again. 

Printables must be under 500KB. They must be .doc files.

If you are using Word 2007, take into account that your documents will be saved as .docx by default. This format is not accepted here, since not everybody can use it. Therefore you have to choose "save as word 97-2003 document", in the "save as" options.

Powerpoints must be under 2 MB. They must be .ppt documents.

Hope this helps.

10 Feb 2012     

Anast_mic
Greece

Thanks guys!
I will try again, and check the size of my files.
I have some really nice worksheets I know people would enjoy, but unfortunately there is no easy way to resize them, if I manage to upload anything then I �ll take the time to redo them so I can share!
Thanks again.

10 Feb 2012     

Anast_mic
Greece

I managed to upload! I was just overlooking the obvious, that �s why it wouldn �t work.

I guess sometimes all it takes is to yell: "I �ve lost my keys!" so that you can finally find them.

So thank you!

10 Feb 2012