Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Apology for Thea    

Apology for Thea

Ayrin
Indonesia

Apology for Thea

Dear Thea,I hope you read my messages in here.First of all I �m really sorry to use your pictures in my worksheets without permissions.I thought u can give for free.Honestly when I start to join this ESL never in my mind I will sell the worksheets.I just want to share n help another teachers with my worksheets.I �m so happy n glad to use your image.I �m sorry for this late messages because I �m very busy right now.I never send my worksheets again,sorry teachers. In my country we are poor in materials,mostly we buy from another country and used in school.We need to copy n give to my students.I�m so happy in this website we can help each others with great materials.So I didn �t mean to stole from u Thea.If u can wait from my reply.I will edit my worksheet and change the images.But too bad some of my worksheet has been deleted. Thank u so much at the end.You want to share your pictures n flashcards to us.Hope u can understand Thea.And I agree with the others teachers,u have a pretty n clear pictures,that �s why I �m using it n my students love it too.They said the images so pretty. Kinds and regards Ayrin ^_^

10 Feb 2012      

aliciapc
Uruguay

This sounds really personal and she may miss your post in here ... why don �t you send her a pm ?

10 Feb 2012     

Ayrin
Indonesia

Hai Alicia,I already sent messages to her.She �s been open forum before 1 month ago.Hope she can see my messages board in here.I don �t know her email,coz look like she �s not active members.

10 Feb 2012