Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > On line exercises    

On line exercises

joy2bill
Australia

On line exercises

Hi guys
This is probably a very dumb question:
I �m just wondering how to save the on-line exercises so that I can use them when I need them?
How do you use them in class? I �d like to use them on ny interactive whiteboard.
Thanks  Joy

12 Feb 2012      

dorkas
Hungary

I often use it and I can tell you it is fantastic. (www.englishexercises.org) The instructions for teachers can be found there. (join us) I have a question, too. How can I correct the mistake if I find. Sometimes the evaluation is not correct either. What can I do?

12 Feb 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

You need to have an internet connection and you �ll have to log in, you can also create individual logins for your students and you can make groups as well, and when they complete the exercise, you �ll be able to see them on your teacher �s page. You should use internet explorer to create OEs, as other browsers don �t support enriched text function.
Sophia

12 Feb 2012     

67Englishteacher
France

I don �t think you can really "save" the exercises. You can bookmark the link to the exercise or copy and paste it swhere to find it more easily when needed.
Personally I use them as homework for my students and most of them just love that kind of homework (those who don �t are not motivated by anything...).
Yes, you can easily use them in class too. The easiest way to do so I think is to create an account just for that purpose. I mean, you could have a group called "class 1" and in that group you could have an account for each student to work at home with + a collective member whose account you �d use just in class with any student. This way you could select the required exercises before class by assigning them to that collective member only (or to the whole class if you want the students to go through them again once they �re out of the classroom).
I hope you understand what I mean, not sure the explanation was expressed clearly!

have a nice Sunday

12 Feb 2012     

moravc
Czech Republic

HOW TO CORRECT THE OE?
To Dorkas:
I have a question, too. How can I correct the mistake if I find. Sometimes the evaluation is not correct either. What can I do?
ONLY the creator can edit the OE. So you must contact the author (via PM) and send him/her the list of mistakes. Then s/he can remove the mistakes. Hope it helps

12 Feb 2012     

dorkas
Hungary

Thanks, Moravc

12 Feb 2012