Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > videos for 6-7 year old students    

videos for 6-7 year old students

chenchen_castrourdiales
Spain

videos for 6-7 year old students

Hi everybody,

I have been searching the net thoroughly and I have already found some interesting videos to show my students about the weather and present continuous tense. Yet, I wonder if you happen to know about any good video or song related to the mentioned topics. On the other hand, yesterday I screened my students the optician sketch by the one ronnie, and it was a success. I think I understimated my students listening comprehension ability since they followed the sketch quite well. There are a lot of sketches by the one ronnie such as the blackberry one but I wonder if you could help me out to pick out some of them without having to watch them all one by one. Which are your favourite sketches by the one ronnie?

Thanks in advance for your time and help.

21 Feb 2012      

teacherlupe
Spain

If you like sesame street this video is very funny and they can review the weather.

My students like it a lot and they are seven years. I hope you like.

Bye

Guadalupe

21 Feb 2012