Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Ideas for perform fables with children!!!    

Ideas for perform fables with children!!!

gabyvelaflor
Mexico

Ideas for perform fables with children!!!

Hi,

I`m asking for your help. I �m going to present some fables with my second grade children but I really have no idea how to do it or perform it, obviously the children are the ones who are performing the fable. Does any one have a good idea?

Thank in advance

27 Feb 2012      

s.lefevre
Brazil

You could transform the fables into dialogues ( normally they are quite short and there are two characters)> Then you can make the matching mask and the children perform the dialogues.

27 Feb 2012     

izulia
China

Hi, check your pm.

27 Feb 2012     

dennismychina
China

I did / adapted the Portuguese fable �Stone Soup� at the end of last year with 3/4 year olds. I used the song Something Good (is going to happen today) as the intro. We were able to involve the whole class (28 children) and props and such were easy to put together. used lots of plastic veggies, brown paper over their smart cloths (which was removed towards the end). The dialogue was very simplistic. And it was a lot of fun. I�ve also got to think of a new play for this year end. :

Enjoy.

27 Feb 2012