Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > New Picture Caption Contest    

New Picture Caption Contest

MoodyMoody
United States

New Picture Caption Contest

Thank you, Jayho, for selecting me as the winner of the last photo caption contest. (Personally, I really liked Ed �s caption, but my husband is a Star Wars geek. So yes, I �m female.)

Here �s my contribution to the cause:

You know the procedure by now. Send in your caption, and I �ll pick my favorite tomorrow at about 7:00 EST (which I believe is midnight server time). I will attribute the picture at that time also. Happy captioning, everyone!

MoodyMoody

29 Feb 2012      

nagynko
Hungary

Jack �Scissorhands � MacHeath �s favourite pocket knife? :-)

Those who can handle this, can handle anything.

Cheap service for chip service.

MacGyver scriptwriters would be delighted to write an episode for this particular Swiss Army Knife, I feel. :-)))

29 Feb 2012     

Apodo
Australia

Everything that opens and shuts........... Ad infinitum.

(Click on the links for the meaning of this idiom and the Latin term)

29 Feb 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Meet the new Star Wars robot - Super Scorpion Scissor Slasher. He �ll be joining R2D2 and C3PO and will be known as SSx2

29 Feb 2012     

languaria
Germany

Others may have muscles. - But we, from Switzerland,
have knife-sharp stainless steel in our arms!!!

Thank you so much, MoodyMoody, for this pic which of course has something to do with "cut" - as well as this very old interview. I �m sure, you �ll like it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aEZ_NJUiQM

29 Feb 2012     

GAZA_CHILD
Palestine

While American movies star Will Smith had his machine Yokohama in the movie "Wild Wild West � �,American �new star � MoodyMoody � has his Swiss Army officer scissors now.

29 Feb 2012     

MoodyMoody
United States

Gaza Child, what part of "I am female" did you miss? LOL

29 Feb 2012     

douglas
United States

"Okay, now which one of these little devices helps me remember the number to my Swiss bank account?"

29 Feb 2012     

MarionG
Netherlands

Bottle opener, nail file, saw, scissors, screwdriver, piercer,Bottle opener, nail file, saw, scissors, screwdriver, piercer,Bottle opener, nail file, saw, scissors, screwdriver, piercer,Bottle opener, nail file, saw, scissors, screwdriver, piercer....
Damn, where is the regular knife when you need it?.............

29 Feb 2012     

mariec
Spain

The solution to world crisis, cut ... cut .. cut... ...

29 Feb 2012     

mrmatura
Poland

Oh, that�s exactly what I have in mind when I see my mother-in-law!!!!!!! ;-))))

29 Feb 2012     

1    2    Next >