Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > free downloads    

free downloads

carolcomunello
Brazil

free downloads

hello,

As a premium member, I get to download 30 worksheets for free (the new ones, I mean), right? I �ve just realized that all the downloads I did today costed me points (more than ten). could you pls check it for me?

tks a lot!

1 Mar 2012      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hello Carol!

you have probably downloaded more than 30 ws today....
In any case, if you believe that your points have reduced without reason, send a PM to Victor - the owner of this site - or email him.

Victor �s email is on the left of this website.

1 Mar 2012     

flynny
United Kingdom

Hi Carol,

I had the same Issue Just today , as a premium user and fairly new at this I was aware that we were allowed 30 downloads a day.
What I didnt know was that the points I had gained to get to a premium user was being used  as I may have gone over my 30 downloads.

1) It doesnt say exactly how many downloads you have done.
2) I know before a premium user you are only allowed 1 download and 1 upload per day. Did this change once a premium user?

Let me know if you have any luck with this, if so I could give a mention myself as Im a little annoyed ive used up all my points unaware.

Thanks

Sean

1 Mar 2012     

Liligirl
Brazil

Have you checked the time you are downloading ? This site is based on Spanish midnight  time to turn from one day to another , since in Brazil we have just came back to normal time instead of  daylight saving time ,maybe you have downloaded last day contributions ( which cont  points ) . This happens to me I forgot that daylight saving time has changed on last Sunday and I was used to download up to 9 pm for today �s contributions and now it must be before 8 pm otherwise you were on last day contributions if you are in Brazil .

1 Mar 2012     

carolcomunello
Brazil

I guess that �s what happened, Liligirl. Tks for clearing that  for me.

2 Mar 2012