Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > My Printable is a mess.....    

My Printable is a mess.....

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

My Printable is a mess.....

Hi, everybody,
I just want to apologize, I uploaded a very cute game board and it appears all in a mess; I have already tried to download it and it works perfectly, but you can�t see it in the preview; anyway, for the moment, I am trying to delete it, but I am having serious troubles. So, if you "trust" me you may download it - that is what here, in my country we call " buy meat in a bag . ( it means you can�t see what you are buying ). I will try tomorrow again. Meanwhile, if anyone downloads and have problems, please, email me, and I�ll send it.
BTW, hope anyone considers this post as advertising.
Hugs and Happy New Year to all of you.

2 Jan 2009      

Tere-arg
Argentina

Hi Olinda,

Nobody can consider it as an advert so do not worry.

Do not delete it or you will lose your points. Try "updating" it instead.

I�m sorry I cannot help with your prob as I do know the cause.

Good luck! Smile

2 Jan 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi, Tere,
Thanks for your support, I am trying to update, but my net gets so, so, so slllloowwwww, that I give up.
I�ll try to update it tomorrow, may be delete and try to send it again. No problem with the points, I think no one will ever try to download it. ( hehehe )LOL

2 Jan 2009     

jecika
Serbia

Hello Olinda,
I have just downloaded your cute boardgame and everything seems to be all right with it Thumbs Up
Don�t worry Smile

2 Jan 2009     

mmargalef
Spain

I downloaded  it too and it�s really cute. Try to update it before deleting. Happy New Year

2 Jan 2009     

Im Lety
Mexico

I couldn�t see it...Pinch

2 Jan 2009     

blizzard1
Denmark

Hi Olinda,
I just downloaded your game without any problem. It�s very nice and useful.

2 Jan 2009     

Tere-arg
Argentina

Well...I tried to download it twice but I can�t see but little squares.

Does your file end in .doc?

I have seen others could download it with no prob  so that is the only reason I can think of for not being able to see it on the site or download it.

Confused

2 Jan 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Dear Odalinda,
I have noticed that there is something in the size of the worksheet that does work. I tried setting it in A4 size but I couldn�t, In fact no option worked

2 Jan 2009     

meuge
Argentina

Hi Olinda!
I have downloaded and opened it, and it worked perfectly well!! It is a lovely worksheet! Thank you...

2 Jan 2009     

Im Lety
Mexico

Awww!!!
You are very nice about sending me your worksheet mail...
Apparently, I had to download a new version of microsoft in order to open it...And I could do it...But not complete...Your documment is...�docx�...
I have Windows Vista...

2 Jan 2009     

1    2    Next >