Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Ayuda...sobre mis puntos    

Ayuda...sobre mis puntos

arabella86
Peru

Ayuda...sobre mis puntos

Tengo 3 descargas en Square, 3 descargas en Circle y una en color red y he hecho 3 descargas yo de diferentes worksheets....por qu� aparece que tengo 3 puntos cuando en realidad deberia tener 6?...alguien me puede ayudar?

2 Mar 2012      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

In English please!
Sophia

2 Mar 2012     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hablando Castellano, pues nin� ..... mejor hablar English por favor!

Gracias.

2 Mar 2012     

aliciapc
Uruguay

En ingl�s, por favor!
You should wait a few more hours , you �ll get your points , don �t worry !

2 Mar 2012     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

When you are under 30 points, your case, you download , you loose points. You have 7 downloads,people have downloaded your printables seven times, right?  But then you started downloading other teachers � printables and you lost your points. Be patient and wait until you achieve your 30 points, then you can download, everyday 30 printables, FROM THE DAILY CONTRIBUTIONS.

If you need any further support, feel free to ask here, in the forum , or pm, me, or any of the teachers who have answered you . Best luck, welcome.

Linda

2 Mar 2012     

moravc
Czech Republic

As Linda mentioned, the new points are added at midnight Spanish time.
When you have 30 points for your work, you will be able to download 30 free recent printables EVERY DAY from here: Show all recent contributions

You will be able to download 900 free contributions per month or in other words: 10,000 free printables per year. I think it is worth trying.

But first you must upload your own original printables and gain 30 points for them.

2 Mar 2012     

la mente maestra
Costa Rica

lo siento yo hablo poco espa�ol

4 Mar 2012     

moravc
Czech Republic

Your colleagues have been very kind to you and downloaded your beginner printables.
Now you have 32 points and you can download 30 free recent contributions every day.

Hope to see you around, uploading more worksheets. Please note you can upload several pages in one file. The size limit is 500 kB (= 0.5 MB).

The only language allowed - is English, please. Good luck!

PS: Thank you for teaching me the word "puntos" = "punt�ky" in Czech.
I guess we - the Czechs -  borrowed this word from Spanish. :-D

4 Mar 2012     

yanogator
United States

No, Moravc, we all got it from the Latin  "punctum", the past participle of "pungere".

Bruce

4 Mar 2012