Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > question about copyright    

question about copyright

diddy2703
France

question about copyright

Hello,
i �ve recently posted a food pyramid using a template from microsoft:
entirely created my questions, my lesson on adverbs and all, but as i said, i used this template.
my ppt has been removed because it was said it was a copy from another website, but the only thing we have in common is this template.
Is it illegal to use it? 
because i �m sure i �ve seen many of them on ppt.
i asked the moderators but they didn �t answer me (yet)
i �m sad i feel like i �m a fraud :(

5 Mar 2012      

PaulG
Costa Rica

Just wait a little longer for the moderators to answer. It was probably just a mistake. Since the other one uses the same template, it probably seemed to be a copy at first, but if you told all this to the moderators, they will probably see that it was a mistake. Don �t feel bad. It doesn �t mean you �re a fraud. I had similar problems once. Maybe this kind of template is not allowed. That could be another reason. If that �s the case, don �t worry. It �s just a mere technicism, and there �s no reason to feal bad about it.

5 Mar 2012     

diddy2703
France

thanks for your answer, i �ll wait for their reply :)

5 Mar 2012     

coyote.chus
Spain

Hi.
If your ppt has been removed, moderators can �t see it any longer, and they probably won �t remember it. So I think the best thing would be to send  Victor a personal message and explain him what happened, he is the only one who can restore your ppt.

5 Mar 2012