Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Will the site be down every weekend?    

Will the site be down every weekend?

LILIAAMALIA
Greece

I am sure you all understand I do appreciate Victor �s work and I �m not complaining I �m just suggesting ways to make it easier both for Victor and us. If the rules, for example, said that we should reupload our worksheets when the system is down or when they are unfairly reported, then Victor would have less to deal with.

It �s Victor who gave us this wonderful site and it �s us all who keep it alive and amazing with our daily contributions.I guess we need Victor and he needs us to have this site going!!

Love you all!!

11 Mar 2012     

jasnicka
Macedonia

Yesterday I had 56 donwnloads,and today after the system crash I have 86???How �s that possible?Please fix the problems

11 Mar 2012     

epit
Turkey

Sometimes I live such kind weird things but someone corrects

11 Mar 2012     

moravc
Czech Republic

Dear Amalia and colleagues,
I think Victor doesn �t have time to read all messages after the site is down because he gets too many PMs/emails about the site crash, so he just fixes the problem and doesn �t read every and each message...
I guess his message box must be full because of all the worried messages from members... Wink
If your ws was wrongly removed or wasn�t downloaded due to the fact site was down, upload it again. If you need the removed points, contact Victor several times in the following days. He will read your message, eventually, I am sure...

After the site crash, the system is usually faulty and there are NO FREE DOWNLOADS. The problem is usually solved at midnight Spanish time. So check the number of free downloads you have and choose the ws to download wisely...
It should say: "(As a premium member you can download this worksheet free of charge)"
If you lost some points, no worry, just upload a new worksheet and you will get new points in 2 days time...
Take it easy. There is a solution to all problems...

11 Mar 2012     

Errie
Japan

@Liliaamalia,

If this site doesn �t work why don �t you just go to this one?

Good thing about it is that you get no points which seems to be a very hot issue here.

And I think it �s a good idea to follow moravc �s advice.

12 Mar 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hiya. I didn �t mean to upset anyone. By �get a life � I just meant, well. it �s not so serious. I guessed Victor would be aware and working on it. As a matter of fact, I posted a worksheet myself, and felt it was jolly bad luck the site chose that time to go down!

I love everybody and this site as well. It was ghastly when it said �Service unavailable �. I nearly had a heart attack, hasn �t happened to me before. But let �s be grateful for what we �ve got. Eslp is such a wnderful facility for us.
Lynne xxx (no offence intended)

(Yes, we are here to help and support each other.)

12 Mar 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

....Also, my son has just told me if I make such a post ( �get a life, guys �), I should include a smiley face, to show I �m a bit tongue in cheek. And he �s shown me how to do it.... So, if anybody �s still reading this (?), I should have put the smiley face against my comment. You guys are all stars. I mean that sincerely, so no smiley face.
Lynne xxx

12 Mar 2012     

< Previous   1    2