Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Margins    

Margins

Anna P
Brazil

Margins

I need your help!
Most of my wss have a wide blank space around them, especially at the bottom.  I have been trying to leave a smaller margin, in order to fill most of the space, but I still haven�t succeeded.  When I go to �page setup� how should I set the margins?
Thanks

3 Jan 2009      

Logos
Malaysia

When you go to page setup then click the margins tab and manually change the numbers as you want and if you want all your new documents to have the same settings, then click the default button at the bottom.

A useful facility is also found in Tools/Options/View and select Text Boundaries. This will create a faint line around your page showing you exactly where the boundaries are on your paper. Hope this helps

3 Jan 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

Thanks, Logos.
What I have been doing is setting the margins for 1,9cm and it shows OK (except for the bottom) on the print preview.  But when I upload I still see a huge white margin that was not on my preview. 
I will try using the Text Boundaries for now on.
Thanks again,
Anna 

3 Jan 2009