Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > PEN PALS    

PEN PALS

faithingod
Brazil

PEN PALS

Hy everyone,

I have a class with 10 students and I would like to exchange post cards and messages with students from other countries.
I �m from Brazil and I teach at a private school. The students are at the elementary level.

WHO WANTS TO PARTICIPATE? Big smile

13 Mar 2012      

aleafff
France

Hi,
    I also deal with penpal project.I �m teaching at a private course at the weekends.I have a class with 12 students at elementary level.They are good at writing letters and so eager,too.Beforehand ,I sustained penpal projects with different countries via traditional mail such as exchanging cards ,small amulets,gifts etc. which was so exciting and fun for my pupils in respects of learning new cultures.If you want to build a penpal partnership with us,send me a pm.

Best Regards
      Aleph

13 Mar 2012     

Maja O.
Poland

Hi,
I work with a group of 24 kids. They are 11 years old. We are participating in Comenius project so my children have an opportunity to work with kids from other countries but it �s not the same. We would like also to exchange pen pals letters.
If you are ionterested, please let me know. My email is : [email protected]

13 Mar 2012     

noemilima
Argentina

hi I �d like participate ..I�m  teaching at a private school, I have 34 students of 11 years old . How can we be in touch.???? 
We have just started school Send me a Pm. A KISSS 

14 Mar 2012