Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > A different activity with my students    

A different activity with my students

evellyn
Brazil

A different activity with my students

Hi guys 

I �ve been working at an idioms school, teaching English.
I �ve been working with 9 year old students and teching countries-nationalities.
We decided to write a letter for practicing what they �ve learned. Suddenly I had the idea of exchanging e-mails. 

So I �d like to know if you have 6 e-mail kid �s addresses to send me wheather you really wanna share this bright idea.

my e-mail address: [email protected]
Thanks in advance

14 Mar 2012      

akunduroglu
Turkey

can you please explain the activity you would like to do in details. Maybe I will help you and send you some of my students e-mails.

14 Mar 2012     

evellyn
Brazil

Thanks for your answer.

I �ve been teaching English for over 8 years.
Well my students wrote a letter talking about themselves and I �d like to share this experience with your students.
You could send me your e-mail or their e-mails then I send the letters. So then your students can reply. 

It �s gonna be such an awesome experience!!! 
don�t concern about it cuz my intentions are the best. I just would like to let my students have a real experience.

contac my personal address: [email protected] this is my messenger too.

Kisses

15 Mar 2012