Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Changing your photo    

Changing your photo

cheezels
New Zealand

Changing your photo

I have been trying to change my avatar pic to a smaller reduced image but it does not want to change. I also tried about 10 times yesterday before it changed today (was not changed after midnight as I was still up and around but was changed this morning..)...Do the pics have to go through Victor or is it meant to be an automatic thing you can change? Just wondering really :-)

3 Jan 2009      

Vickiii
New Zealand

Hi Cheezels,

Often your own computer will show the same image and yet the rest of us will see your new picture.  This happens to me when I change my picture due to the settings on my computer.  If you log off eslprintables and restart your computer the new image will appear.  Even if you just log off you will be able to see that the rest of us can see your new picture.

Cheezels yummmmm.... Do they sell them in other places in the world?

3 Jan 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

NNoooooooooooooooooooo they only sell them in the kiwi oz shops in london which is no good to me here!!!! what I would give for some cheezels right now!!!!!

3 Jan 2009