Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I´m sooooo disapointed D:    

I´m sooooo disapointed D:

artemiza
Mexico

I´m sooooo disapointed D:

I read that you could delete a worksheet and then upload it again to get more points. So I tried it, out of greed I´ve to admit, but the big surprise was that the points I´ve already gotten with that worksheet were reduced from my account :(
Well, i guess this is not possible after all...

21 Mar 2012      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

You, probably, misunderstood something, reading threads about the server being down. As when the server is down, the ws of the members who uploaded their worksheets right before the server went down don ´t get to stay 24 hours, thus they don ´t get the desired downloads. In this case, some people recommended to delete the ws and upload it again for it to be in the recent contributions for 24 hours and get a better chance of being downloaded.
When you delete a ws, its points are deleted as well.
Sophia

21 Mar 2012     

moravc
Czech Republic

Every time we click on "delete this printable", there is a message asking for confirmation and telling us that we would lose the points any more if we deleted the printable...
Delete this printable
This printable will give you XX points tomorrow.
If you delete it, you will NOT GET THEM.
Are you sure you want to delete this printable?

Please read:
Rules and instructions    F.A.Q.   FREE: Tutorials  Templates 

21 Mar 2012