Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Problem with worksheets    

Problem with worksheets

doubledecker
Finland

Hi there!

I beg the right to differ here : I don �t think Twixette made a song and dance about the report. she only pointed out the fact that sometimes before just hitting the report button it could be interesting/useful/humane (cross the odd one out) to send a message to the person telling them something is wrong. In this case maybe I am wrong but it doesn �t seem it was a gross infringement of the rules, just a simple mistake. I often send a PM to people who left  native language or used watermarked picture to warn them, give them the opportunity to correct their WS and reupload it iunstead of jumping on [report]. It also saves the moderator quite a lot of their precious time (and there �s absolutely no irony intended in my sentence : I �m a teacher as well so I �m pretty well aware that we all run after time).

To conclude I think that sometimes people (even here) tend to jump to conclusions a little too easily and don �t really take time to read others � arguments.

have a nice day
peggy

29 Mar 2012     

< Previous   1    2