Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Portuguese teachers    

Portuguese teachers

morganalin
Portugal

Portuguese teachers

Portuguese colleagues I need your help!!!

I�m going start this week a (CEF) Curso de Educa��o e Forma�ao de Jovens - Instala��o e Forma��o de Sistemas Inform�ticos, Level II
This will be my first time and I have no idea of what I am going to talk about. They (ACIB) hired yesterday by e-mail and they didn�t tell me what I need to know about the course. Could anyone help me please??? I really need your help!
Send me a private message or you can send me an e-mail to: [email protected].
Thanks in advance. Hug

3 Jan 2009      

morganalin
Portugal

Perhaps colleagues from other countries can help me too...
I need ideas to start a specific Course of Education and Training of Young: Installation and Training of Information Systems. This course is for teens(14-16 or 17) who didn�t have the 9th grade and they will complete it with this course.
Thanks for your help...

3 Jan 2009     

urpillay
Spain

Hi, Morgana,
I do not know really well what you are looking for. Do you need information about how computers, Internet can be an educative tool for teens or what kind of information do you need?
INMA ALC�ZAR

3 Jan 2009     

lidiab
Portugal

This is the program you will have to follow.

You will have to teach modules from 1 to 6

3 Jan 2009