Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Journals for teachers / about teaching and education    

Journals for teachers / about teaching and education

zvonka.rink
Slovenia

Journals for teachers / about teaching and education

Hello, dear colleagues,

It �s great to read this message board because all problems are solved, questions answered and it �s nice to know that there is always somebody who can help.

I would like to ask you to help me with the names of journals for teachers  (or about teaching/education) in Europe which are published in English or teachers newsletters where teachers can publish articles. I �m interested in both journals/newsletters on line and in the form of a magazine. I �ve been searching on the net but I haven �t found anything suitable. Does anyone know any such journals/magazines published by the EU?

I thank you for your help and wish you a nice weekend. Beer

24 Mar 2012      

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

Dear Zvonka.rink,

The "Times Educational Supplement" site is not exactly what you want, but it has a Teachers � Forum, a Magazine, and various other features.

It may be useful.

Les

24 Mar 2012     

Mariethe House
France

I really like this one: Humanizing Language Teaching started by the great Mario Rinvoluccri

http://www.hltmag.co.uk/index.htm

25 Mar 2012     

Mallerenga
Spain

In Spain (and some other countries) there is The teacher �s magazine.

http://www.ediba.com/Esp/teachers.asp

25 Mar 2012     

zvonka.rink
Slovenia

Dear Les, Mariethe and Mallerenga,

Thank you so much for the useful links.

I �m really glad to get the link for Humanizing Language Teaching since I have met Mario Rinvoluccri several times and I also attended his course in Canterbury. He is a great trainer, writer of educational books and an acknowledged expert on teaching.

25 Mar 2012