Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > MY STUDENTS CAN īT SEE SOME EXERCISES CORRECTLY    

MY STUDENTS CAN īT SEE SOME EXERCISES CORRECTLY

susanansf
Slovakia

MY STUDENTS CAN īT SEE SOME EXERCISES CORRECTLY

Hi everybody.

I īve been using online exercises with my students for some time now but for some reason quite a few of the come with strage symbols instead of text. I would like to know whether it īs because the exercises have got some mistakes in them or because I have to download an additional programme to see them properly. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

25 Mar 2012      

Mabdel
Morocco

Hi dearest friend!
I have no idea concerning on line exercises. You īd better pm Victor.
Best regards.

25 Mar 2012     

Kataklinsmann
Spain

Hi Susanna,

If you have a problem with symbols instead of text, it could probably be because of your types. I mean: maybe you are dealing with a Word document which is using some strange types (instead of Arial, Times Roman, etc.) that are not installed on your computer, so that īs why they are converted into strange symbols.

If that īs the case, you could try to change that symbols by using another type: select the symbols, and try with another type. That īs my opinion...

See you...

26 Mar 2012