Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > E-mail template    

E-mail template

Jayho
Australia

E-mail template

Hi everyone

I �m looking for an e-mail template where we can download it then add our own text which we then insert into a worksheet.

Do you know where I can find something like this?

Cheers

Jayho

27 Mar 2012      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Is this what you mean:
Sophia

27 Mar 2012     

Jayho
Australia

Gee, thanks for your super-duper swift reply Sophia.

This is kind of what I �m after but I prefer something that is specifically designed for teachers to insert into a WS. I �m not sure if there is such a thing freely available ... but I �m hoping there is.  There seems to be plenty of these templates used in ESL books.  Maybe I�ll need to make my own editable e-mail template using Word drawing tools - that�ll be a challenge.

Cheers

Jayho

27 Mar 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

How about using a pic and inserting text-boxes on top and then grouping the whole image so that it stays together?
Sophia

27 Mar 2012     

Jayho
Australia

That �s a good idea Sophia but it �s not going to be big enough for what I need.  I really need an expandable e-mail format.  I have used similar images before and they were too restrictive.

Thanks for your help - I really appreciate it.  I �s just a shame thet there isn �t anything freely available out there.

I �m going to work on my own template based on one I saw in one of my ESL books.  It �s very generic looking but is easily seen as being an e-mail format.  Plus it will be easy to use.

Cheers

Jayho

28 Mar 2012