Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Time zone change    

Time zone change

Redbull
Thailand

Just like Einstein would say......your a genius keep up the good work

NOW REDBULL HAS HIS WINGS BACK...!  REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS YOU KNOWWink.

31 Mar 2012     

sirhaj
Malaysia

Thanks Victor!!! Victory for Victor!!!

Although I �ve never met anybody from this website, I feel that this website has become my shoulder to cry on, my consultation, my consolation, my resource, my co-workers, who understand me, who don �t judge me or patronize me like others, who continuously give me support and help I need. Thank you!

31 Mar 2012     

eng789
Israel

Great idea, thanks Victor.

31 Mar 2012     

mariajosefuster
Spain

In Spain the new pages have appeared at 8.00 am, not at 6.00 am. (It happened yesterday, and also today).
Thanks for everything,
Maria Jos�

1 Apr 2012     

Mariethe House
France

That �s right Maria. The same in France too.Smile

1 Apr 2012     

quite_convincing
United Kingdom

I have recently joined this great site and was dismayed to find I was unable to upload my printables and powerpoints, in order to gain some download points, because of an error message.  Luckily if I don �t log in and then hit the �send a printable � link then I don �t get the error message and have been able to upload.

So if you are using firefox and get an error message try logging out, clicking the upload link and then filling in your log in details.  It might work for others too.

1 Apr 2012     

starrr
Brazil

Hello, unfortunately the system is still showing errors in some situations. Please check the option below:

Edit printable information (title, description, level, contents...)

When we upload a ws, we can not UPDATE the information about it. It shows an error.
 Please check it out, because I had to remove my 2 ws because I could not update it nor write the correct information about it. All the times I tried to write some information about the WS it failed and showed the image above with the same error.

This is happening not only with the NEW and RECENT contributions but with all OLD ws you try to EDIT the information and then this error come up.

Other issue happen when you try to UPLOAD WORKSHEETS... in the main page you get it. but then all your ws are being REFUSED and removed by the system and then a message in my mail box appear saying there was an error and I should contact the ADMINISTRATOR of the website.

I am trying to UPLOAD using FIREFOX and INTERNET EXPLORER.. no success...when I get to do the UPLOAD...and think they will appear in the recent contributions page an error above (in the image I put here) appears and when I will check them and Edit them in my profile page.. they are gone..or I cna not UPDATE THEM in any way, so the only thing I can do is to REMOVE THEM...anyway... today I had all my 3 ws UPLOADED yesterday DENIED by the SYSTEM..and now I can try it all just tomorrow since my 3 chances to Upload were gone and they were denied by this error.

and more one issue is being showed in the REPORTED WS page.. all files can not be downloaded for viewing them and analyses if they are a copy or not or show other problem.. none of the reported ws or ppts are being downloaded for us moderators check them all.. The same ERROR message ABOVE is appearing again and again and I can not vote or check it properly.

Thanks for the help.

1 Apr 2012     

yingying
China

This site has become part of my daily life, so thanks for all your efforts!

1 Apr 2012     

mariamit
Greece

Thank you Victor. For all that you do.

1 Apr 2012     

jhansi
India

Dear Victor,
still I am not able to upload the work sheets. The message shows  :

404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

2 Apr 2012     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    Next >