Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > WRITING    

WRITING

senemingilizce
Turkey

WRITING

HI FRIENDS I want ur ideas .  I need an authentic writing activity. what can I make sts to write . this activity should be both authentic and includes a grammer pattern like "should " for exemple they can  use this  grammar structure.. Iwill prepare a lesson plan and present it for my instructor :(( WAITING UR EXPERIENCES.

1 Apr 2012      

madamev
France

Hi senemingilizce,
why not prepare a lesson using a short text like a letter / email to an agony aunt, exposing a problem. The students have to pretend they are the agony aunt and give advice to the person. For example, a boy has found and read his girlfriend �s diary and found out she �s going out with someone else > the agony aunt may reply �you shouldn �t have read it �, �you should try to discuss the problem with her �, �you should be honest �... I don �t know if it is �authentic � but it �s a lesson I �ve already made with my students and they liked it.
Hope I helped a little!

1 Apr 2012     

senemingilizce
Turkey

thank u soo much

1 Apr 2012     

Tus Patel
India

i have sent some links on your email account please find them.
Tushar Patel

1 Apr 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

I �m sure you �ll have more ideas if you look through the wss on writing a letter giving advice here.
Sophia

1 Apr 2012