Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I still can ´t download any new printables.    

I still can ´t download any new printables.

tree family
China

I still can ´t download any new printables.

Is there anyone else can ´t download the new printables? or it ´s just me. The website is just like a family to me. It ´s weird not to the visit the website very often. Thanks for this web, i have learned a lot.!!

3 Apr 2012      

victor
Spain

Hello,

Please, click on this link:

and tell me: Can you see eslprintables � logo in that page?

3 Apr 2012     

pilarmham
Spain

Yes, Víctor, it is there. The rest is blank.

3 Apr 2012     

Jayho
Australia

I can see the logo Victor (but can not click on it)

I can also download new contributions (WS ´s and PPTs) and I can now open reported printables by clicking on the image or the title.

Cheers

Jayho

3 Apr 2012     

tree family
China

Thank you victor. I can ´t open the website www.eslprintables.com.es. It said it can ´t find the sever. 

3 Apr 2012     

victor
Spain

OK, I see.
The problem is that the printables and powerpoints are now stored in a new server, with a new domain name (www.eslprintables.com.es).
When a new domain name is published it can take a few hours or a few days until the new records are propagated to the whole world.
I guess the DNS records of the new domain are not available in your region yet. The only thing you can do is wait.
When you can open the page www.eslprintables.com.es you ´ll be able to download the worksheets and powerpoints.

3 Apr 2012     

maripa
Greece

Yes, Victor, it is there. The rest is blank.

thank you for everything you do.

3 Apr 2012     

tree family
China

Thank you! I will just wait and try patiently. I hope the world will not forget me, i am still waiting here. Smile

3 Apr 2012