Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > wiki    

wiki

emansoliman
Egypt

wiki

hi dear friends
i �m starting a new project with my students of 1st year preparatory school.
we have just started creating a wiki to present our work and ideas.
we are still developing it.
i hope you can join us, comment on our work give us some ideas
visit us
 http://emangroup.wikispaces.com/
Eman Soliman

3 Apr 2012      

rhman
Egypt

Dear Eman, where is that school, is it in Tanta? Anyway, I love your project very, very much. Eman, I �m living in the UAE right now, and I didn �t expect 7th grade to do a great work like that. Your students seem  bright, creative, hardworking, intelligent, independent, optimistic, persistent and versatile. It �s said that the biggest wealth Egypt has is the minds specially of the new generation. Egypt is the lighthouse of the world. There only one question I want to ask you"do the students write a report about what they have done, I mean the steps and how do you assess them?
This is my personal email just in case if you want to cooperate with me or ask any question ( [email protected] )
Please, let your students read my comment to know that they are distinctive students. God blesses all the motivated teachers.
Teacher: Magda Khalifa

4 Apr 2012     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi Eman Soliman!

Congratulations on your web page and project. It �s very good!Thumbs Up

4 Apr 2012     

babyfacegirl
Israel

Nice project. i loved the idea :)

4 Apr 2012