Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > IMPOSSIBLE TO UPLOAD    

IMPOSSIBLE TO UPLOAD

fernucha
Argentina

IMPOSSIBLE TO UPLOAD

Dear friends,
I still haven�t been able to upload any of my printables, consequently I can�t download any worksheets, except those allowed activities as a premium user.  I click on "send a printable" and then there appears a messsage saying "You printable is being uploaded" but then there appears another message reading"server error". I also went to www.eslprintables.com.es, and there appears a blank page.
Sorry Victor, I know you have been working really hard triyng to repair the page but I don�t know if I have to go on waiting.
Thanks a lot.

3 Apr 2012      

talimell
Brazil

I have the same problem!!!

3 Apr 2012     

starrr
Brazil

Me too... I am having the same and other problems and also can not upload anything neither EDIT my old and NEW ws or ppt files and I can not download any REPORTED ws or ppt.. as well..since the same error appears..all the time.. I am using EXPLORER and FIREFOX..in both same errors..

when I get to UPLOAD my ws and ppts... sometime later all of them (the 3 I try to Upload per day) are removed by the system and a message to contact the ADMINISTRATOR APPEARS..IN MY PROFILE PAGE HERE.

WHAT CAN WE DO?

3 Apr 2012     

victor
Spain

Hello,

If you are using the toolbar to send your contributions, please use the links
That you can find in the main page.

The links from other pages (not main page) or from the toolbar are not updated yet.

If that is not the case, please send me a copy of the document that gives the error (to )

4 Apr 2012     

starrr
Brazil

Thanks a lot for the help Victor. I will try again to upload my ws. Hope all is fine with them. I will send them to your e-mail if they do not enter in the recent contrbutions page tonight. Thanks once more. All the best to you. ;-)

4 Apr 2012