Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Problematic email    

Problematic email

emmab
Greece

Problematic email

Hi!!!
I am a new teacher that I found wwww.eslprintables.com a very helpful tool.I have started using it a year or so but today I got an email from a person that used the info such as email and wanted to get to know me better.
I didn�t like the idea.I thought that we coulid share our worksheets and it is not a way of getting to know someone in that way....
I hope it�s the last email that I get like that.I like to know teachers so we share our thoughts but that was far away from that.

Thank you for being able to report it

Emma

4 Jan 2009      

Mietz
Germany

You should be very careful where you post your e-mail address here. Never post it in the comments or in the forum. That�s public and can be abused by programs for spam.
If you have, ask Victor to remove the concerning comments (give him time to breathe after todays efforts, though... ;-)  ).
If you haven�t published the address - just mark it spam and ignore them.

4 Jan 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

I received one today from hnoy . There is such a thing called a "delete" button.

4 Jan 2009