Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > worksheets    

worksheets

ISAVELUCHITA
Argentina

worksheets

good evening my dear collegues,
I hope you can teach me the following:
I �ve seen that you upload worksheets which have a pattern ( generally a picture or pictures) that cover the whole sheet, on that pattern you paste different blocks with the activities. How can I do that?
Thanks in advance.

5 Apr 2012      

manonski (f)
Canada

You have to go to page layout tab in Words, then you can select the background colour of your page. (you can also insert pictures, textures...)

http://www.ehow.com/video_4871912_change-color-microsoft-word-document.html

5 Apr 2012     

MoodyMoody
United States

Check out the templates section of this website, too. Just give credit if you use someone else �s template.

5 Apr 2012     

Anna P
Brazil

Another question regarding the background color.  My printer doesn �t recognize them!  All the pretty backgrounds on some wss and they do not show when I print them. It comes out white!  I �ve tried all the printer options but I still haven �t found the answer.  I �ve changed printers and still have the same problem.  Any clue?

5 Apr 2012     

ISAVELUCHITA
Argentina

Manonski (f),
Thank you so much for the information!!! I tried it and it worked!!!!!
thank you!!!

6 Apr 2012