Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Arcade GAme - War of the Words    

Arcade GAme - War of the Words

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Arcade GAme - War of the Words

Hi dear friends

I have just finished my first ARCADE GAME, with English grammar, irregular past tenses - Its name is "WAR OF THE WORDS ". You can try it. Hope your students enjoy it.

Happy Easter.

https://sites.google.com/site/carlosteixeiraiboard/home/past-simple---irregular-verbs

Linda

6 Apr 2012      

pilarmham
Spain

Love it!

6 Apr 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Awesome!!! Thanks!
Sophia

7 Apr 2012     

carinelaurent
France

Great, how can you create that ! What tool do you use ?
Laurent

7 Apr 2012     

frenchfrog
France

http://www.classtools.net/

7 Apr 2012     

Oksanochka
Ukraine

Super! Thanks!

7 Apr 2012     

MarionG
Netherlands

Wow, this is great!! I just finished teaching present simple and this is a wonderful way of reviewing some of the basic verbs!! Too bad we don �t have access to computers in school. I might try sending the link to my students by mail...
Thanks so much for sharing!!

7 Apr 2012     

mkrmen
Spain

GREAT JOB !!!!!!!   THANKS FOR SHARING.Smile

7 Apr 2012     

Mar0919
Mexico

Thank you, Linda!! It �s absolutely fantastic! Is there a way I can download it to use it without internet access??? That would be awesome! Another question, is there a way to edit the words so we can change the verbs? I think this game is wonderful!!!!

7 Apr 2012     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi

Thanks for your kind comments.

@ Laurent, Frenchfrog has already answered to your question; thanks Frogy :-))

@ Mar, I �m afraid there isn �t such a possibility; we can save the game as a HTML page, but it still needs a web connection.

The game can be edited, only by the author, but you can pm me the list ou need and I �ll gladly do another, just for YOU .Smile

There is another game, in the same URL, if you want to check and I �ll upload some more, as soon as I have some free time - Easter is a hard working time Cry

Hugs
Linda

7 Apr 2012