Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I CAN īT UPLOAD MY PRINTABLES    

I CAN īT UPLOAD MY PRINTABLES

maryflor
Peru

I CAN īT UPLOAD MY PRINTABLES

I īve been trying to upload my printables for a week and  I canīt upload any of them , so I canīt get points to download any activity.

I don īt know what īs happening, I īm really upset as I can see that other members don īt have any problems. When I try to upload a worksheet , I get a private message like this:

eslprintables
Spain

There was an error with your contribution ZERO CONDITIONAL
Dear member,
This is a message to inform you that there was a system error and your contribution ZERO CONDITIONAL (ID:633721) could not be published.

Please, check the file and send it again. If the problem continues, please contact the webmaster
Can you help me please?

6 Apr 2012      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi!

Make sure you follow these rules:

The uploading system:

• Printables must be under 500KB. They must be .doc files.

• If you are using Word 2007, take into account that your documents will be saved as .docx by default. This format is not accepted here, since not everybody can use it. Therefore you have to choose "save as word 97-2003 document", in the "save as" options.

hope this helps.

6 Apr 2012     

moravc
Czech Republic

It happens when the server is busy. Please try later.
Don īt forget to check the size and format.

6 Apr 2012