Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Oh dear. I am so sad.    

Oh dear. I am so sad.

Pinky Makus
Canada

Oh dear. I am so sad.

I was also very sad when I couldn�t use the site yesterday.  But I was more upset by this dumb website I found.  They are offering people usernames and passwords for this site.  Watch out for these people:

(I deleted the site that appeared here and sent a message about it to Victor.)

I don�t want to advertise their site.  But I thought you should know about it.

4 Jan 2009      

firstime
France

Oh my god!

And I hate this big brother thing. Confused

4 Jan 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

It�s not only offensive but also tricky. This may be the reason why we see some weird things here.

4 Jan 2009     

Mietz
Germany

Have you send a message to Victor about this?! I wonder if this is stopable! Hope so!

4 Jan 2009     

urpillay
Spain

I cannot believe it!!! How can people do this kind of things offering users passwords from other people???? Is it our privacy in danger? How can we stop it???
INMA ALC�ZAR

4 Jan 2009     

CHARMED ONE
Mexico

Hi everybody,

I tried to open the web page to check what it was all about, but it�s no longer available.
I guess the site was deleted.

4 Jan 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

It isn�t charmed_one. it is still there.

4 Jan 2009     

dennismychina
China

Hi Pinky and all,

I had had a try at the site and as yet nobody has submitted a user name and password.

Apparently this site relies on other unscrupulous people to submit a current login name and password, then anyone wanting to logon the ESL can use that name etc. So far non members can�t login to our site.

BUT I would suggest that you remove the site name from your message, just in case there is a disgruntled member who is willing to give the information to them.

5 Jan 2009     

dennismychina
China

Hi Inma,

I had a quick look at your blogspot. WELL DONE it looks great. And the Yappr link is absolutely fantastic.. I�m definitely going to use it in my lessons. Clap

5 Jan 2009     

blizzard1
Denmark

I�ve tried to login through using their password and account # without any succes. We shoul report this and keep an eye on that site and anyother one that might appear.
This is a real sad situation.Cry

5 Jan 2009