Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Intermediate Grammar Games    

Intermediate Grammar Games

mauro78
Colombia

Intermediate Grammar Games

Hi! my dear friends. . .
First of all I want to wish the best things on whole earth for you this wonderful 2.009 we are starting not only to you but for your work.
I would like to ask if any of the members of this outstanding website has a copy (PDF file) of the book "Intermediate Grammar Game", I had it but I deleted from my computer by accident. And I`d like to have it again.
I really appreciate if you can help and we can exchange it for information and material...
Thank you very much

5 Jan 2009      

nghiemvo
Vietnam

Hi Mauro78,

Please follow this link to see if you can find what you are looking for.

I remember having this book by searching and downloading from this website. But I do not have it now at home. So if you cannot find it here, let me know I will send it to you.

http://englishtips.org/index.php?do=search

5 Jan 2009     

margaretha
Austria

Hi!

This site looks great! But I can�t download the things there. I don�t find the download button. It doesn�t help that I can�t read the language spoken there. I�m so depressed. Can anyone help?

xx

5 Jan 2009     

maayyaa
Slovenia

Heya,

you can download stuff from that site, but you have to register first. After you�re registered, you click on "more" next to the books you want to download, etc.

Hope that helps!

5 Jan 2009     

margaretha
Austria

Thank you! I�ll try it out. :)
xx

5 Jan 2009